RadiusPoint is currently looking to hire the best!
If you would like to be considered, please feel free to submit your Resume & Cover Letter below or send both in an email to email@example.com.
Billing & Research Analyst
We are interviewing for a unique opportunity that will support our Billing & Research Department. Prior office experience is a must. Hours are 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Compensation: DOE+Benefits after 90 Days.
- You will be working on the phone quite a bit, must be comfortable on the phones. You will be speaking with client vendors such as AT&T, Progress Energy, Waste Management.
- Creating and manipulating reports to give the client exactly what they need.
- Researching miscellaneous charges on telecom and utility billing.
- Checking email on an hourly basis to get orders organized and placed.
- Changing information in our software as requested by the client.
- Working on special Inventory projects.
- Learning the ins and outs of our software program
- Must be meticulous and willing to follow instructions exactly as they are given.
- Other duties as assigned.
The number one requirement that we require for this position is an advanced knowledge level in excel. You will be tested on this prior to hire so please don’t apply unless you are knowledgeable. Just a few of the ways that you will be using it is creating and manipulating spreadsheets, creating formulas, vlookup, and much more. Would prefer prior use in 2003 and 2007 versions.
Data Entry Clerk
We have a Data Entry Clerk position open that we are looking to fill immediately. Salary is dependent on experience, hours are Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm. Compensation: DOE+Benefits after 90 Days.
At least 2 years of experience in an office environment is required.
- You will be answering phones, must be courteous and respectful, and have good communication skills. Must speak clearly and politely. In addition to answering phones, you will be using the phone in other areas of the position, so please do not apply if you are not comfortable on the phone.
- Opening and sorting mail on a daily basis
- Data Entry – you will be entering invoices into our software, must have moderate 10-key speed, the data entry will be done 80% of the day
- Must be detail oriented as you will be required to research charges on invoices when they look questionable
- Scanning invoices
- Must be comfortable sitting behind a desk for 8 hours a day
- Must know how to use a computer
- Must be meticulous and willing to follow instructions exactly as they are given
- Must be a team player, and be willing to help out others when needed
- Must be comfortable working in a fast paced workplace with tight deadlines
- Other duties as assigned***Please include desired hourly salary range with your email application.***
Our company is transitioning to a tobacco free work environment; tobacco users need not apply.
If interested in this position, please email resume and contact information (phone + email.) You must be legally eligible to work in the US.
We administer pre-employment testing, background checks, and drug tests.