employment type: full-time
We currently have an available position open in our Internal Audit Department in a unique and fast paced company. Hours are 8:30 am-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
Our internal audit department is responsible for ensuring that all departments and team members in the company are following processes we have put in place. In this position you will be trained in all departments and you will audit behind work that is completed each week. You will also be responsible for ensuring that we are in compliance throughout the year in order to prepare for our yearly external audit.
* Review corporate policies and procedures according to regulatory requirements.
* Evaluate and recommend improvements to business practices, processes and controls.
* Review business processes to identify and address potential risks.
* Utilize innovative ideas and tools to enhance the operational effectiveness.
* Identify area of improvements to enhance business efficiencies and to reduce risks.
* Provide assistance to internal and external auditors.
* Communicate audit progress to supervisors and Manager of Operations on regular basis.
* Prepare audit reports of findings and recommendations to management.
* Assist in developing audit programs and maintain up-to-date knowledge about audit tools and techniques.
* Provide data analytical support to audit department.
* Training new team members
* Other duties as assigned.
Our company is transitioning to a tobacco free work environment; tobacco users need not apply.
If interested in this position please email resume, salary requirements, and contact information-must include phone number and email address. Must be willing to take a drug test, submit to background checks, and must provide documentation to prove you are eligible to work in the US.