Most organizations live in a world of mobility. As enterprises are adopting sophisticated smartphones and increasing their mobility spends, managing security, service costs, and procurement has become critical. Whether it is through a mobile sales force, work anywhere employees, technicians or remote offices; IT departments are accountable for tracking employees and devices at overwhelming levels.
This begs the question: How well is your mobility managed?
When dealing with mobility there are many questions to cover:
- Company compliance: What is an acceptable use for employees (directory assistance, personal use, etc.)?
- Security compliance: How do you ensure security (i.e. acceptable app downloads, information sharing, etc.)
- Who decides the plan and type of device a user gets & How do they decide (i.e. title, who is their favorite employee, etc.)?
- How do you ensure that the invoices are contract compliant?
- Who reviews the invoicing for accuracy (to ensure not paying overage, zero usage, taxes are correct, etc.)?
- How does the end user troubleshoot their device, get warranty replacements, etc.?
- How do you keep track of what equipment is assigned to each employee?
- How do you track changes (new/replaced equipment, plan changes, contract/warranty dates, etc.)?
These are just a few of the areas that need to be addressed when handling mobility, but more importantly, how do you ensure that your team is keeping this under control while not paying any more than needed?
RadiusPoint© provides a partnership that collaborates with organizations to ensure accuracy, compliance and efficiency. In other words, we help do the tedious time-consuming tasks, so you can focus on the core of your business! Since RadiusPoints’ inception, over 26 years ago, we have been providing our clients with telecom & utility management so you are not overpaying on these invoices.
Through experience, knowledge, and client input, we have built upon our proprietary software, ExpenseLogic™, providing a single platform and full visibility on your telecom, utility and wireless expense management. Within the software, your team has permissions based access to your contracts, invoices, billing exceptions and reporting on one easy to use cloud-based platform.
With ExpenseLogic™ you can license the software to keep it in-house while maintaining basic through advanced business operations information, such as vendors, services, orders placed, contract and lease terms, and assets/equipment. RadiusPoint© will manage the expense side and ensure full accountability for vendor errors on invoices. So why manage your mobility any other way?