• Candidate will have a solid background in telecom and facilities provisioning and support.
• This person will need to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with the ability to multi-task and provide support across a complex enterprise infrastructure.
• Experience with enterprise level telecom and utility MACD (Moves, Adds, Changes and Disconnects) in a day to day environment.
• Conceptual knowledge of MPLS/VoIP/TDM/PBX as well as facilities services such as power, water, waste, and other utilities a plus.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients and vendors.
• Organizational and time management skills a must.
• Ability to prioritize deadlines and openly initiate communications with management team if deadlines appear to be at risk.
• Proficiency with MS Office, especially advanced knowledge of Excel
• Multilingual a plus
• Positive attitude, collaborative team player, who cares about the success of their fellow team mates.
Our company is focused on a great work/life balance, as well as serving the community. We offer a range of benefits, as well as a volunteer program. We are excited about finding the perfect candidate for this position who we can help grow within the company, as well as use their skills to help the company grow.
If you are interested in this position and have all of the above requirements, please go to this site:
Upload your resume and take a quick pre-employment test
You must be eligible to work in the US. We administer pre-employment testing, background checks and drug tests.