Diversity in business drives our economy on all levels.
As a Women owned business we believe that promoting an environment for diverse businesses to thrive is important, and we are taking steps to accomplish this by fostering an inclusive procurement process that provides the maximum opportunity for small and diverse businesses to participate as partners and suppliers of goods and services. An additional benefit of ensuring that these suppliers are included in the procurement process is increased competition, which leads to lower costs and increased levels of innovation, service and product quality. By utilizing and partnering with small and diverse companies, RadiusPoint will continue to build a supplier base that contributes to our competitive advantage.
In addition to small businesses, CVM is interested in engaging with businesses that fall into one or more of the following diversity categories:
- Minority-owned Business Enterprises (MBE)
- Woman-owned Business Enterprises (WBE)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender -owned Business Enterprises (LGBTBE)
- Disability-owned Business Enterprises
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB)
- Historically Underutilized Businesses (HUB Zone)
- Veteran-owned Businesses (VBE)
- Service-disabled Veteran-owned Businesses (SDVBE)
These businesses must be at least 51% owned, operated and controlled by persons who fit into one of these categories. MBE, WBE, LGBTBE and SDVOB businesses must be certified as such by an independent certification agency. Owners of businesses that fall into the other categories must be willing to sign a self-classification affidavit.
MBE, WBE, LGBTBE and SDVOB
RadiusPoint’s Diversity efforts include:
- Providing information on our website to explain how to participate in RadiusPoint procurement opportunities so that small and diverse businesses know how to engage in the process
- Identifying services / products that are well represented by small and diverse businesses and pro-actively reach out to qualified vendors when sourcing opportunities are available
- Actively supporting and participate with the advocacy agencies that support the growth, development, and certification of diverse companies, including:
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC)
- National Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- US Business Leadership Network (USBLN)
- National Veteran Business Development Council (NVBDC)
Small and diverse businesses interested in doing business with CVM should register their companies in the RadiusPoint Supplier Diversity Database Should a sourcing opportunity come available for which you are qualified, a member of RadiusPoint procurement team will contact you directly.
Request More Information?
1211 State Road 436, Ste. 295
Casselberry, FL 32707
M-F: 8am - 5pm